Terms & Conditions
We accept Visa Card, Master Card, American Express Card, money order or bank check.
Please make money oder payable to "Tianti Books Inc".
Tianti Books, 120 E Main St #135, Ramsey, NJ 07446, U.S.A.
Orders are shipped within 3 days after payment is cleared, excluding national holidays or whenever U.S. post offices are closed.
Return and Cancellation Policy:
- All sales are final.
- No return, no exchange, no refund after the order being shipped out of the company.
- Always contact your carrier timely ( for example U.S. Post office) for all damages or losses incur during the transit. Contact us for assistance if you have difficulties in speaking English with your carrier.
- In case we agreed you return, please return to the below address:
TIANTI BOOKS INC
P.O. Box 649
Howells, NY 10932
Our policy does not cover any physical damage or loss that your product may incur in transit. If you receive a product that is damaged in transit, follow these instructions:
- Note any damages on the receipt.
- Refuse the shipment (if possible) so that it is returned to Tianti Books for freight claim processing. For partially damaged shipments or concealed damage, note damage on receipt and refuse damaged item if possible. Damage claims are the responsibility of the consignee. The shipping cartons, packing and content should be retained in the same condition as received.
If you did not receive the products we shipped out, use the tracking number and tracking record to contact your carrier timely.
All orders not in stock at time of order will be placed on back order unless purchase order specifies otherwise. Backorders will automatically be filled as the product becomes available. You will be notified only if your backorder has been outstanding for more than (4) weeks.
We serve most of the countries and regions in the world. If you have questions, please contact Ｓｕｐｐｏｒｔ＠ＴｉａｎｔｉＢｏｏｋｓ．ｏｒｇ
1-201-897-8788, press 1 for English, press 2 for Chinese (9am-5pm, Mon-Sat except national holidays in the U.S.)